As an experienced attorney based in Miami, Mr. Garcia has gained valuable knowledge in corporate law, real estate, property insurance, & estate planning matters representing clients as a Senior Partner for more than six years at SG Law Group. In addition to his work at SG Law Group, Mr. Garcia has also contributed his time to the following organizations and in the manner(s):
- Chair of SCORE Miami Chapter
- Certified SCORE Counselor
- Member of the Minority Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer of the Miami Alumni Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member of the Cuban American Bar Association
- Contributed time & work to small claims clinic
Mr. Garcia has spoken on a variety of topics such as:
- How to start a business
- Defining a business’ cost & profit centers
- Asset Purchase Agreements v. Stock Purchase Agreements
- Seeking financing for a business
- Proper budgeting
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Communication within your organization
- Importance of Capital Accounts
- Maximizing your tax refund while minimizing your costs
- Tax planning
Virginia Lee Perez
Virginia Lee Perez is an attorney that practices in Florida State, Federal, and Appellate courts. She is a member of the Florida Bar, District of Columbia Bar, and has been admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts. This includes the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Ms. Perez is a member of the Coral Gables Bar Association as well as the Cuban-American Bar Association. She also volunteers her legal services through the CABA ProBono Project.
Ms. Perez earned a Juris Doctorate from Florida International University College of Law and received a Certificate in International Commercial Arbitration Law and Practice from Hamline University in conjunction with Queen Mary, University of London. Ms. Perez earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Florida with minors in European Union Studies and Sociology.