- Senen Garcia, Esq. is an experienced attorney based in Miami, Florida. SG Law Group, where Mr. Garcia is a Senior Partner, represents clients in corporate; real estate; estate planning; and property claims matters.
- He has been involved in the legal community by his membership in the Cuban American Bar Association and Treasurer of the Miami Alumni Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity.
- Mr. Garcia has also contributed his time through his work at the small claims clinic helping those seeking to recover damages but unable to hire legal counsel as well as helping to restore communities through planting gardens in community parks.
Mr. Garcia has spoken on a variety of topics such as:
- How to start a business
- Defining a business’ cost & profit centers
- Asset Purchase Agreements v. Stock Purchase Agreements
- Seeking financing for a business
- Proper budgeting
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Communication within your organization
- Importance of Capital Accounts
- Maximizing your tax refund while minimizing your costs
- Tax planning
Our Core values are honesty, integrity, and dedication.
- Honesty – Honesty is still the best policy. We are straightforward with our clients and all those involved. We will make sure you are given the most accurate information we have regarding your case and we represent your position and you in the most forthright way.
- Integrity – Our reputation is very important to us. We carry ourselves with the highest regard and always do the right thing. It is one method in which we seek to set an example. As a result, we expect everyone in our firm to meet those expectations.
- Dedication – We treat every client and case as important. Every client has needs and requires a time to accomplish those needs. We, therefore, will work hard on every case to ensure the work needed to be done is fulfilled.
To provide high quality business, estate planning, real estate, and property claims legal services to the community at large.
To be the premiere source for business legal representation in the country.
We are a law firm focused on representing our clients within our scope of services from litigation to transactional services.
- Company/Individual Activites
- Mr. Garcia has spoken on a variety of topics such as: How to start a business, Defining a business’ cost & profit centers, Seeking financing for a business, Proper budgeting, Communication within your organization, Maximizing your tax refund while minimizing your costs, Tax planning, and Reducing member apathy.
- Scope of Services Offered
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Property Insurance Claims
- Paymaster Services
- Debt Collections
Too often our clients are found themselves having been taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals. As a result, our clients have been left with disproportionate bargaining power. Our goal is to prevent this unfair advantage by both protecting our clients from these situations and educating them to appreciate the nature and gravity of each decision they partake.
- Car Maintenance
- Defense contractors
- Real Estate
- Wireless Providers
- Export/Import companies
- Food Distribution companies
Call and make your appointment today!